Trading or investing in Bitcoins can turn out to be profitable for you only when you find the best trading apps. News about exchanges getting hacked and funds getting stolen are rampant; these are likely to make you feel nervous about the prospect of losing your hard-earned money through such scams and hacks. This is why you need to identify reliable Bitcoin trading apps in 2021 which are not only secure but also easy-to-use. Whether you wish to buy Bitcoins and hold onto these for the long-term or trade actively by staying anonymous, you must identify platforms that can cater to your interests and needs.
Top trading apps for Bitcoin trading:
- TradeStation: This app available on both Apple and Google Play Stores is primarily for the casual trader who wants to start trading through an online exchange and also caters to active traders who can use its award-winning desktop version to conduct ETF and stock trades. With TradeStation, you are free to buy, trade, and sell coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, etc. You can also access a wide variety of tools vis-à-vis a suite including web-based, mobile, and desktop versions.
- Coinbase: This was founded in 2012 and continues to be one of the largest cryptoexchanges in the US catering to more than 20 million users. Coinbase app is available on both iOS and Android devices and is highly recommended for beginners because you can trade directly with USD. The platform interface is user-friendly and the exchange supports 14 cryptos for trading like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, etc. Once verifications are completed, you can start purchasing Bitcoins through credit cards or your bank account.
- Binance: This app is one of the most popular because of its simple design and easy navigability. No surprises then why beginners prefer to use Binance for trading Bitcoins. The app allows you to buy or sell your coins seamlessly and even view your crypto holdings and trade history. Experienced traders will benefit from features like market order, stop-limit, and limit orders. This app, available on both iOS and Android, offers a wide variety of cryptos for trading purposes and has even introduced a feature that lets you buy BTC with credit cards.
- EToro: This app is perfect for traders who seek zero-commission stocks and ETFs. It is efficient, secure, and offers users access to copy trading. You can access more than 16 different coins and crypto fees are relatively cheaper than the other platforms. But you are entitled to withdraw your coins only using an exclusive eToro wallet. Regardless of whether you are a novice learning the ropes of crypto trading or an experienced trader you can use this platform to broaden your expertise and diversify your investments.
- Gemini: This exchange was originally created by the Winklevoss twins and places the highest concern on security. This app demands dual-factor authentication for its accounts, store majority of the deposits in its cold storage, and makes use of least-privilege principles where access control is concerned. Gemini app’s security is perhaps the best in the crypto world and its easy-to-use tools will ensure you can stay abreast of the existing market trends and execute strategies faster. Users can access real-time prices anywhere at any time; they can install price alerts to act fast when it comes to buying or selling their coins. You can buy, sell, and store Bitcoins, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and the indigenous Gemini dollar.